harry potter character tropes ; ron weasley
so what do you say? all of time and space right outside those doors.
- don’t ever feel bad for asking me to tag a trigger
- i do not care what the trigger is
- i will tag it for you
- you have legitimate reasons to be triggered by it
- and i am not one to question those reasons
- so just send me an ask
- anonymous if you’re scared
- and i will tag it all the time in future
- your wellbeing is worth twenty extra seconds of my time at least
Hermione Granger + favorite quotes
I do not know the individual involved in this, but, as an EMT, I feel compelled to post things like this. Wear a damn helmet, guys. I know you may think you look awesome and all the ladies will love how reckless you are, but you’re honestly just demonstrating just how little you value your own life. I know this horse has been absolutely beaten to death over the years, and I’m sure that my words won’t change some of your minds, but just look at the damage sustained by that helmet. Now imagine if your face was put through the same situation. While the helmet merely had part of it ground away by the sheer friction involved, your skull would be pudding. End of story.
TLDR Version: Wear a freaking helmet.
Wear. A. Fucking. Helmet. There’s a reason people in healthcare call them ‘donorcycles’.
my lips are soft come here ill kiss you to prove it
"Please ask a staff member for details."